Friday, February 2, 2007

job hunting ....

I'm toooo busy in January.
So I couldn't write my blog.
I have many things to do but writing blog in English is very useful for me and I should effort to it !!

By the way, I'm in third grade of university.
We are in Japan, this season is important for our job hunting.
I went to Tokyo(I live in Shizuoka) to join many company's seminars.
And I took many of web aptitude tests.
Now, almost of selection is first stage. But, I already failure one selection.
I'm depressed but it's not time to be depressed.
I'll try next chance!

1 comment:

machekku said...

Hehe, and I thought you stopped writing after getting first comments ;)

Good luck on your search for a job!

Hmm.. Shizuoka... I know almost nothing about Japan's geography, sorry... But I'm almost sure Shizuoka was mentioned in that funny "Nihongo class" flash. Wait.. yes, it's here: http://pine.zero.ad.jp/yori/chiba.swf :)

Have a nice day! Don't get depressed, weekend is starting! :)

(BTW: Did you really write this post at 7am? So early in the morning! Or maybe timezone information was lost somehow?)