Tuesday, January 16, 2007

diseases come from your mind

We said thing such a today's title, "Yamai ha(wa) Ki kara" in Japan.
If you think you are a little sick, in many of these case, it's just your image.

Recently, I have felt tired and a little headache but I had part time job as usual.
So I thought I may have some deseases.
But I thought I have to be as active as possible when I work, too.
Therefore, today I worked more carefully than recently I did.
Then, I could work without feeling tired!

If you feel tired, try to behave as active as possible.
And I recommend you to keep smile whether you are in trouble or not.
Your condition is probably controlled by your mind.

1 comment:

machekku said...

Yes, I think it's true that your condition depends on your mind. Or course not every disease (you cannot catch a cold by just thinking about it ;)), but your mind can make it better or worse. It's often said that it is easier to cure if you want to feel better. If you think negatively ("aaa, it's so painful, and I cannot get better"), then it takes longer.